Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bittersweet

My MOPS group met this morning. We are nearing the end of the year, and my time as a MOPS mom is ending. I serve on Leadership so on the Tuesdays we have MOPS my mornings are jammed packed, busy, full, exciting, fun, and also really exhausting. As I look forward to the two meetings we have left I am thankful and also kind of sad. I have been in MOPS for four, almost five, years. I started going just after Megan was born. At the time I started I was just looking for something to do one morning a week. I had a busy 2 1/2 year old and an infant. I joined a group and it was okay, but a year later I found the group I currently attend and met some women that are so very dear to me. From MOPS I have gained some of the most wonderful girlfriends, and also found a deeper understanding of myself as a mom and my faith. Who knew that a mom's group on a Tuesday morning could impact my life so much. As I get ready to move forward and start a new season I will always cherish the years in MOPS; the laughs, the laughs that lead to snorting, the tears, and my wonderful girlfriends. Never say goodbye, always say, "see you soon". www.fccmops.worpress.com www.mops.org

No comments: