Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal morning

Megan and I watched the Royal Wedding this morning. She and I have been waiting for months for this, and she was very excited to see "Princess Kate". We even rolled back some of our favorite parts and watched the beginning again tonight when all of the "pretty ladies" arrived so we could see their fancy hats and dresses. This was a history making day, as well as a memory with Megan that I will never forget.

Some comments from my little fashionista...aka Megan
"Prince William looks like a Nutcracker doll"
"Why is the Queen wearing yellow? I think she should have worn pink."
"We should wear hats to church."
"Princess Kate looks beautiful, Mommy!"
"When I marry C____ we are going to drive away in a carriage from MOPS!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome Meganisms! Ella said that she wants to wear a tiarra and a very long dress like princess Kate. She also asked me if she can marry a prince. I told her I didn't know if Americans were allowed to, but I was sure whoever she chooses will be her prince! Such fun!