Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our CA Vacation

Finally, I am getting some vacation pics posted. Between Frank and I and the new(to us) camera that we have we took around 1700 pictures. After weeding out the really great ones I think we have 900 or 1000, wow! We left 2 weeks ago for a dream vacation with my parents and my sister and brother in law. My parents graciously took us all on this vacation and we were able to experience Disneyland and San Diego. Disneyland was unbelievable and it was very fun to watch the kids and Frank take it all in together for the first time. Frank had never been either so this was also his first time on a Disney trip.We spent three days total in Disney and that seemed to be enough but it was hard to leave. From there we traveled down the coast to San Diego. In San Diego we got to spend time on the beach, go to Seaworld and see seals on a small beach in LaJolla. I have lots and lots of pictures of everything and tons and tons of memories. It was such a fun trip and the kids and I talk about it each day. Megan loved the princesses in Disneyland, but she also found a new love for Minnie Mouse. Mitch could have lived in Tomorrow Land, but was not impressed with the flying that we had to do to get to CA. Frank and I just enjoyed being away from reality for 6 whole days. This was our first big family vacation, the kids' first time on a plane, Megan's first time in a hotel, a lot of first and A LOT of fun. I am so glad I got to share it with our entire family.

Thanks, Mom and Dad!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

so glad you guys had a great time! I imagined Megan's eyes that wide most of the time! So cute - glad you were able to escape reality for a while :)