Sunday, January 24, 2010

Catching up

Whoa...I haven't posted anything in a while! I've been so busy, and then both kids got sick and the end of last week that spending time on the computer was the last thing on my list of priorities. Both Mitch and Megan are better now, but I will sure be glad to see some warmer spring like weather get here. Poor little Megan has had her share of colds this season and when the weather is cold like this it really affects Mitch's asthma and then I spend all day worrying about him at school, and a lot of good that does me!

Even though they both were sick at the end of last week we had a ton of fun at the beginning of the week when we went to the Stock Show and then Mitch had Tuesday off also and I took them to Toys R Us and they coined me "cool mom" for the day! The Stock Show was tons of fun this year and them being 6 and 3 1/2 had a lot to do with it. Megan loved everything about it and since she goes to preschool on a farm and wears cowgirl boots everyday she fit right in, okay maybe not if you look real closely at the pictures, but you know what I mean. Both kids loved seeing all the animals up close, dreaming about owning their own rabbit and got the biggest kick out of the horse taking a shower with a goat! It really was a great time this year, and we're all dying to go back next year!

No comments: