Monday, March 9, 2009

5 year check up

Mitch had his 5 year check up today. I know, I know, he's been 5 for almost 3 months but I finally got smart and decided not to take him in for a well child check up in the middle of cold and flu season. He did really well. He is nice and square...42 in. tall and 42 lbs. A perfect 50th percentile for those of you that care or keep track of that stuff. He also got his Kindergarten shots, all 3 of them, so he is official now and can start Kindergarten in the Fall. He was so brave and didn't cry at all when he got his shots. He just said "OW!" 3 times and shook it off at the end. The nurse and I were so impressed! Afterward I took him to Village Inn for pancakes with my dad and Megan. I'm really glad today is over because I think I was more nervous about the shots than he was and tried really hard not to cry as well!

No comments: