Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Naky Meggie

In the past week Megan has learned how to dress and undress herself. She is very proud of herself and loves to changes outfits multiples times a day. Tonight she went through 4 pairs of jammies "all by myself" before finding the pair she wanted to wear. This process takes lots of time so I have to be prepared in the morning before we leave for preschool just in case she changes her mind and suddenly wants to change outfits. I am picking my battles with this one because I know it won't last and soon we will be onto other things (I remember when Mitch was this age and insisted on wearing 2 different colored socks all the time) so on the mornings when the clock is ticking off at 8:40am I just try to have an extra measure of patience with her. I am hoping that this milestone will lead to potty training but I am in no real hurry because they grow up so fast.

No comments: