Friday, March 20, 2009

Humbled

On Tuesday I took my vacuum in to be repaired so I have been without it for about 4, almost 5 days now, and the man called today to tell me the motor is shot and it would be Wednesday before I had it back...groan!! I am the kind of person that loves to vacuum. I could give up all other household chores(laundry, bathrooms, dishes) and just vacuum. It is such a stress reliever but by next Wednesday I think it is going to be a necessity. So, this week, instead of vacuuming I have been finding other things to clean, straighten and fix in the afternoons. My house is looking a little more orderly but still rather hairy. The taxes still aren't done and I am wondering just how long I can put those off...ugh!!

I just reread this and I bet some people wonder wonder why I don't just go buy a new vacuum. : )

No comments: