Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I love books!

Last night our book club picked our selections for 2011. It's always an exciting night for a book lover like me. At one point I think we had over 25 different selections that we were trying to pair down, oh the joy! It's a little like Christmas and the lotto; you can't wait to see what everyone brings and what will get selected, and you also want your selections to get picked. Here is just a smattering of what made our picks...

Sophie's Choice
The Curious Incident of the Dog in Night Time
Island of Saints
Remarkable Creatures
Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt
Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
Zeitoun
Cutting for Stone
The Ten Year Nap
Thinking in Pictures
The Imperfectionists




***This is my 400th post! If you are a regular reader please leave a comment so I know you stopped by, and thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! 400 that's alot.

Rachel said...

400 posts is a LOT! =)