Sunday, November 7, 2010

Super fab weekend!

My blah week last week was followed by a super fabulous weekend. Yesterday we got time to relax in our jammies, Frank helped me clean the house, we went out to dinner and then to an Avs game with my in-laws season tickets(thank you Earl and Rita!). The game was the highlight of my weekend. I have really gotten to be a hockey nut and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE #9 and #25 on our team, but I also have my other favs. Going to the game with my honey was also tons of fun and he was so sweet when he caught one of the free t-shirts that they throw into the stands. What a romantic! Today we were up super early because of daylight savings time and I couldn't convince the kids to go back to bed. I was tired from being out late at the game so we just hung out again and then worked in the yard getting ready for the so-called snow we are suppose to get later on this week. To round out the weekend we watched one of my all time favorite movies, Beauty and the Beast, and ate popcorn together on the couch. Really, could it get any better than a relaxing weekend, hockey, 2 cute kids and a princess movie?!! What a way to make up for such a long week last week.

No comments: