Monday, March 8, 2010

Friendships over 30

I am finding that the drama of female relationships really doesn't change whether you are 12, 16, 21 or 32. This fact is so annoying! In the last year I have lost two really good friends and have been burned pretty badly by these women. From afar I can see another burned friendship coming and I am trying to cut it off at the pass before it even happens. Whining to Frank doesn't help, going to other girlfriends is like gossiping so I have just been praying for this friend, hoping she will mature in time, and desperately looking for dark chocolate hidden in the depths of my pantry(because of small, crazy dog)!

1 comment:

Megan said...

This is one of the most frustrating facts of womanhood! I feel ya - I'm going through something similar with a few friends right now and it stinks. I guess God truly does bring people for "seasons." Just wish the end of the season didn't have to be on poor terms most of the time...