Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Catching up the blog

I haven't been real good about updating the blog lately. Keeping up with the kids and life in general has left me more than busy. Megan was sick again with a bad cold at the end of last week which she more than generously shared with me, and since I really haven't been sick too much this season I decided to go all out and really do it up with a weekend in bed...ugh!! At least I have a great husband who loves me and was very willing to take care of the kids while I retreated to our bedroom to be left alone. Thank goodness I was only out of it for about 36 hours because I'm not sure how much longer the kids could have lasted on take out, twinkies and oatmeal cream pies. Ok, maybe they could have. I'm still hacking and coughing just in time for the start of allergy season in good 'ol Colorado! Mitch and I sound great! Between his asthma and me being sick and having a cold we are going to buy stock in Kleenex! Mitch also got his first allergy shot yesterday. He did really well and I think the anxiety before the shot was worse than the shot itself. Now we go every week for about 6-9 months and see how he is doing. For now, we have a few more days of Spring Break left that we are enjoying and trying to squeeze as much relaxing time out of as possible.



Mitch at his wall climbing class at the Apex last week


Look, he got to the top!!


No comments: