Saturday, June 19, 2010

Megan update

Megan still isn't feeling well. We are on about day 12ish of this virus and I am hoping to see her perk up soon. We've been to the doctor twice this week and yesterday they did urine and blood tests which all came back normal. I'm glad they were normal but still a little frustrated that we don't really know why she isn't feeling well and has been running a fever for so many days. We are just hanging out this weekend and trying to keep her quiet...lots of barbies, art and movies. Send her some loving prayers if you could!

The rest of our week Mitch kept of busy teaching us about science and economics that he was learning about at Camp Invention. He spent the week with other kids learning about robots and building one of his very own that was battery powered. I was amazed because I never learned stuff like that until I was in 5th grade. I already know he is way smarter than I am because on Monday he used the word tessellation correctly in a sentence! WOW! His smarts amaze me everyday.

Next week we have swimming lessons but we'll have to see how Megan is feeling. It might just be Mitch out there swimming around like a fish this year.

No comments: