Wednesday, September 15, 2010

And now...

...asthma. Mitch is having a really rough week this week with his asthma. It started with just a simple cold that, of course, turned into a major upper respiratory infection and sinus infection. So, after caring for Megan in the hospital and during her 10 day recovery I still am not caught up from lack of sleep and now Mitch is sick. Can't I catch a small break and get a tiny little catnap?! I didn't like the doctor's tone about this years cold and flu season and that Mitch needed to get a flu shot as soon as he was well. I hope that doesn't indicate what is yet to come in the Winter months this year.

On the plus side, Megan is feeling so much better and she went back to preschool this week. She started making friends(with boys!!) and got to go on a wagon ride and feed Otis the goat. It was so nice to see her laugh and giggle(because I was the helper in class) and be a healthy little girl.

MOPS also started back up this week. This will be my last year of and I am serving on Leadership again. It was nice to be back with all of my really great mom girlfriends and spend some time being spiritually fed.

Even though I am exhausted and running on caffeine it has been a pretty great week so far.

No comments: