Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sick and Tired

Mitch came down with "the badness" over the weekend. That's what we're calling this most recent illness anyway. I took him to the doctor yesterday, and he has a double ear infection. Not fun at all. The coughing was what really took us in, and I was very surprised by the ear infection. His asthma has been doing really well for the past 6 months and we have cut back on a lot of his medications, but this most recent "badness" sent, mostly me, for a loop. You forget how great great really isn't until it isn't anymore. So, Mitch and I had a pretty long weekend. We lost a lot of sleep, and now I have "the badness". I always take a concoction of herbs and vitamins whenever the kids even start to act like they are sick but it didn't work this time. Mitch and I are toughing it out though. We have watched a lot of TV, played Wii, and I started a pretty good new book.

Tomorrow: school(him) and mommy stuff.

No comments: