Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Groceries on a budget

I have to vent today...I went grocery shopping this morning and I feel like every week I stand in line and beg the little check out machine thing not to go over my spending limit. Begging it to stay below, to allow me to feed my family for one more week and to do it with mine and their good health in mind. And every week I seem to be a few dollars and pennies over. @@ It makes me so mad! So I am going to try this website that I heard of and I will let you know if it really works and if any of you have tried it please let me know. It's called the Grocery Game and you can check out the website at www.thegrocerygame.com Good luck and may we all win!!
e

3 comments:

Monica said...

I recommend couponmom.com first. It is free to register and gives you king soopers and safeway deals. The grocery game has more stores from what I hear but I can't justify spending money to save it and the couponmom.com really does well for us so I say try the free one first and see how it works!

Erin said...

Thanks for the info Monica. I didn't even know you had to pay!! Yikes!

Krista said...

When you figure out how to stay on a grocery budget, please let me know. Ours seems to get higher by the week no matter what I try.