Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A great reminder

At MOPS today one of our Mentor Moms played a song by the Christian artist Danny Oertli called If every you worshipped, it's now (at least I think that's the name of the song). It's a mom song and he wrote it for his wife and mom and it was such a great reminder that in this season when things are hard and the little ones wear you down it's all for Him and now is the time to worship all you have. What an awesome reminder! Especially after the day I had yesterday when I felt so worn down and actually was and went to bed right after the kids!! It was also a great reminder to break out my Danny Oertli CDs. I used to listen to him all the time in college at UNC. My fav is Songs from the Left side of the Couch. If you are interested he has a website http://www.dannyoertli.com/ and you can find all his music online at http://www.amazon.com/. I might just have to figure out which CD that mom song is on and get a copy. I can always use a great reminder that my children are a blessing from the Lord, not a burden.
e

1 comment:

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Love Danny's music. I went to high school with him--in fact, had the biggest crush on him when I was in the ninth grade. But then later that same year I met Toben...!

Joanne