Monday, April 7, 2008

Getting to know me...

Have you seen these? We all get them and they can be fun and I get a lot so I thought I would post a few of my answers here just for fun(plus I can't think of anything interesting today) : )

What time to you get up in the morning? 5:45am

What was the last film you saw in the theatre? Charlotte's Web

What's your favorite TV show? General Hospital

What do you have for breakfast? usually toast but sometimes Grapenuts

What's your middle name? Jeanne

What's your favorite CD? Taylor Swift

What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Durango

What's your favorite candy? York Peppermint Pattie

What's your favorite flower? Purple rose

If you were a crayon what color would you be? red

Favorite restaurant? LaFonda

Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas

Favorite Toy as a Child? Barbies!!

Favorite smell? new babies: )

Favorite day of the week? Friday
e

1 comment:

Meena said...

We both like purple roses!!!