Friday, April 18, 2008

Now I need a break

Just a little bit ago Mitch locked himself in the bathroom. He did it by accident and was very politely trying to get my attention because he new Megan was down for a nap. So from downstairs I heard, "Mom, Mommy...MAMA! I'M IN HERE!" Notice how it went from nice and gentle to a frantic Mom?! I got him out but I couldn't help but think afterwards how if it were me locked in that bathroom I don't think I would have yelled for help right of way. Yep, it's been one of those weeks. Too bad our only bathtub is full of bath toys or I would be a bath person. Oh well, only a few more hours and I am going to my sister's for Stamp Camp tonight. I'll also have my newest and latest bracelets there if anyone is interested : )

To keep me going today I have been praying and thinking on a favorite verse...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to give you hope...Jer. 29:11
e

No comments: