Thursday, April 17, 2008

I can't take much more!

I wasn't going to write about this but I have changed my mind because I just need to vent...our big dog Mati, who is a Rottweiler, had surgery yesterday to repair her blown CCL (she blew her knee out over the weekend). The surgery to repair the CCL(which is like an ACL in a human) cost us $2 thousand dollars to repair. If that is not bad enough, and it is, Frank called me about an hour ago and told me the surgery didn't take well in Mati and she has already torn one of the nylon threads!! This is where I am freaking out because they are going BACK IN for surgery tomorrow and hoping it will then take. I am trying to not even think what will happen then because if it doesn't we will be facing the really expensive surgery we were trying to avoid in the first place. I am hoping God loves dogs, especially mine, and praying he will watch over her.
e

No comments: