Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I did it!

I went shopping this morning and spent less than I had budgeted for, got everything on my list plus a few extras and was out of the store for almost an even $70!! I was so excited! I'm not sure if it was gathering coupons, watching what was on sale or just having a plan but something worked. Now is when I will reveal that Frank and budget $75 a week for groceries and that really isn't very much for a family of 4 with a little one still in diapers so every week I just about freak out in line when the number inches toward $100 and if you know me you know I have anxiety anyway so you don't really want to be standing in line behind me but this was a great week! Tonight we are even having white chili! It's snowing in April so I thought that would be perfect!

Off to get some beading done. I stopped at JoAnns today too. I had a special request for some bright pink and emerald bracelets so I have to see what I can come up with. I love a challenge like that! : )
e

No comments: