Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Not what I was expecting

So much for easygoing and uneventfull! I went to the girl doctor today for a routine check up and for them to make sure my IUD was placed right and things were going rather well, we were making idle chit chat until she got to my left side and all things came to a halt...not great with my history... Long story short, exactly 6 months to the day after having my right ovary removed I now have a large ovarian cyst on my left ovary. GREAT! This one isn't as big as the one last fall on the right one which was surgical but it isn't small either. GREAT GREAT! After that I just felt light headed, the room became fuzzy and I had to lie down. I wish I was joking but I'm not. Girl problems and migraines are kinda my thing. And I am tired of my thing. So anyway, I go back in a month, hope it has shrunk down to a manageable size or then I am on to plan B...whatever that is. In the mean time I am trying to give it over to God, pray about it and not turn to chocolate as a means of coping. The latter has been incredibly hard to do.

Maybe some cleaning and beading will help take my mind of it!!
e

No comments: