Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A pretty little set

I made this bracelet for myself and decided it needed earrings to go with it. What do you think? Aren't they
cute? I'm not sure I am ready to venture into the whole ensemble jewelry making biz but it sure is fun to wear and make. I have 3 other sets but these are my favs so far. The beads are even prettier IRL.
I was back at JoAnne's again today. All of their glass beads are 30% off. I picked up a few black and brown beads to fill in what I have used and had coupons(of course) and hardly spent $8. Megan is napping and the house is pretty well picked up so I think it is time to see what I can do with those new beads.
e

3 comments:

Lori said...

Erin,
They are so cute. You are so creative. You will do great in your new business. GOOD LUCK!!
Lori

Erin said...

Thanks Lori! Lots of you are liking these today: ) And the brown ones I made this afternoon are just as cute. I will have to post pics tomorrow. And thanks for the well wishes. I have been feeling a little discouraged because I have SO many bracelets and not many takers on seeing my new works Fri night. Oh well. You already have one, right : )!!

Lori said...

I am sure you will do great at the stamp camp. I am sorry I can't make it but it is spring break week and ashley is home. We are doing a family game night. I wish I could be there. I do love my bracelet though. I have gotten tons of complements on it and I tell them that my friend is making and selling them.
Lori