Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I heart MOPS

Today was a MOPS(Mother's of Preschoolers) day. I love MOPS days. I get to take Megan to Moppets, which she loves, I see my MOPS friends, we eat great food and there is always a wonderful speaker. Today's speaker was the Pastor's wife and she talked about "Bribery, Blackmail and Prayer" and it was really helpful. Another exciting part of the morning was that I decided to serve on Leadership in the fall. I'm not sure where I'll be placed(probably in the craft area) but I'll let that fall in His hands. I can't control everything....even though I try: ) It should be fun and exciting and I get to be part of the Denver Summit next month! FUN!!

Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11: 24
e

1 comment:

Monica said...

I went to Summit last year, it was great. I stepped back from leadership about a month ago so I won't be going this year. It is great being on MOPS leadership - at least it was for me. God bless you for your willingness to serve! I'm going to volunteer in our MOPPETS department next year and then I'll be done. I hope you have a great time at the Summit!