Saturday, March 29, 2008

A crazy day

It's been a wild day and the wind is taking it's toll on my hair! lol All kidding aside, I needed a break and my parents showed up just in time today to save me from a small breakdown. Frank is working today and for some reason when he works on Sat. the kids know how stressed it makes me and they tend to behave like little crazy people. Luckily, grandma and grandpa showed up at just the right time after lunch for a bike ride to the park and all was wonderful and mommy didn't have to loose it and cry into her spaghetti(I'm not really sure I would have but it sounds dramatic). To get all of the rest of my frustration out I have been cleaning my house and opening some windows to get some nice fresh air. A friend sent me the link to this blog where the woman is obsessed with cleaning and organizing everything...check it out if you have a moment http://www.momadvice.com/blog/2008/03/spring-cleaning-organizing-bookshelves.htm I organized one cabinet in my kitchen today: )



Last night was also stamp camp and I sold a few bracelets. Thanks to those of you who came and it was fun to hang out with Megan and Jill: ) Here are pics of my bracelets all laid out and a pic of the very cute penny spinners we made. If you want more info on stamp camp the next one is April 18th and you can get more info in my sister's site at http://www.tracidorth.stampinup.net/



Enjoy your weekend!

e



A close up of the blue


Penny Spinners



1 comment:

Christina said...

I love my new bracelet!!! I got some really nice compliments on it today! Thanks so much! It was great seeing you all last night....sorry I couldnt stick around!!! I will try to make it to the next one!