Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Day

Christ the Lord is risen today, Alleluia!



Today has been an interesting day. I truly love Easter but it's not my most favorite holiday in my holidays of all holidays and today has been extremely hard to pull through and coax my anxiety to a more normal level. Why? Frank has the flu. And a mommy without the daddy's help on any Sunday morning is asking for disaster but after Easter morning and 2 small kiddos who have searched and found over 90 plastic eggs filled with candy and eaten more then they should have I needed help. I digress that it was not me who filled all of those eggs but I should have known better than to let them eat so much candy on a morning when I was going to have to take them to church BY.MY.SELF. Thank goodness for my BFF and my parents who also go to church with us. All in all we survived, BFF had tons and tons of snacks, coloring books, and even carried both girls up for communion. She is a blessing! Now I need a moment to collect myself before I begin in on tonight's dinner and the mess I made of the house trying to get 3 people pretty for church this morning. WOW!!
Happy Easter everyone!
e

No comments: