Monday, March 31, 2008

Last Day of Spring Break

Today is Mitch's last day of Spring break but it's pretty much your typical Monday around here...a staying home day. The kids laze around and watch a movie, I do a few loads of laundry, vacuum, that sort of thing. Mitch said he said wanted to stay home and watch lots and lots of movies when I asked him what he wanted to do on his last day of Spring break. I compromised with just one, Snow Buddies. Have you seen it? It is so cute and I don't even mind watching it. Megan loves it too so they were both content.

This afternoon I also cleaned out 2 cabinets in the kitchen and cleared off some junk from the top of the fridge. I felt inspired after reading the blog link I posted a few days back. I just like to clean and if anyone gives a cleaning challenge I am up for it. The top of the fridge was gross! Good thing I m short and never look up there! Sorry to all the tall people who come to my house! : ) lol I'll try a few more tomorrow.
e

No comments: