Monday, June 9, 2008

Hep, Mom! Hep!!

"Hep" aka Help is one of Megan's favorite words. It goes with being 2 because I remember Mitch being about this age and needing "help". This season(almost summer) I have noticed that what Megan needs help with isn't quite the same as what Mitch needed help with when he was 2. At the park today she needed "hep" on the bars or swings and after lunch she needed "hep" with the bubbles. She needs "hep" doing all the big things like her brother. Lately, I watch her run behind him, tag along, trying to get her legs to keep up wanting to be just like him but also needing some "hep" from mom. It's sweet to see her wanting so much to be big but this time around it doesn't bother me so much when she needs so much "hep" because I can see it won't be long and her little legs will catch up to her big brother and off she'll go.
e

No comments: