Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Too much TV!

I have been watching too much TV! Cooped up with a hurty middle, not able to get out and bend over very much, camped out on the couch I have been watching more than my fair share of TV. I've seen movies...27 Dresses, Juno and something random on Lifetime and lots of television shows. My favs are NCIS and Without a Trace all in re-runs and OnDemand on Comcast, and of course my soap General hospital but I have found the new/old Discovery channel that changed it's name to Planet Green and now I am hooked on that. Today I watched Wasted, and the G Word and now the silly channel has me contemplating my carbon footprint, organic food, compost and other such buzzwords. I really do need to get out. Even the silly show that Mitch has been watching Phineas and Ferb is starting to make sense and I just love that Hannah Montana! HELP!
e

No comments: