Monday, June 2, 2008

Tired Mommy!

I am so tired today! I have had this surgery before so I feel like "been there done that" but I forgot how tired I get and how hard it is to bend over with abdominal surgery! Wow, is about all I can say. I am only on day 2 so I figure I can still get a little mileage out of the line "I just had surgery" but not for long. : )

I have a cute Megan story... All day she would run up to me and ask to see my "owie owie owie". This afternoon after nap she pitter pattered down the hall, told me to wait and then came skittering back with a box of bandaids. I thought they were for me but there were for her. She got one out, peeled it open, asked for "hep!" and put it very gently over her belly button. Then she pointed at it and said "Meggie owie owie owie" and ran out of the room! As quick as a flash and as cute as an angel that little one: )
e

No comments: