Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bad day at bedrock....

Today was not a good day. Frank came home early after a desperate call by me at about 4:30, pleading for back up! I will spare you the gory details and save myself the embarrassment because if I shared everything that went on today I am sure you would all be laughing and enjoying yourselves much more than I would appreciate. Let me just say that Megan is a budding artist and yesterday she drew all over the kitchen floor with sidewalk chalk and today wasn't much better and every chance she got she dipped, walked, dangled or sloshed in the dog bowl(and we have a big one because we have 3 dogs). Mr. Mitch was just downright ornery and I am thinking of calling my MIL and pleading with her to take him for the summer or offer me some sort of advice because according to Frank the apple doesn't fall from the tree...great! I have been exhausted every night this week to the point that I am asleep before my head even hits the pillow. Thank goodness for summer, parks and pools to wear these 2 out because my only saving grace and time of peace is their afternoon naps/rests!
Tomorrow is another day and I pray it is nothing like today!
e

No comments: