Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A splendid day

Today was a pretty great day, long but all in all pretty good. We had a great MOPS meeting and I got to meet Joanne Heim in person today and she spoke to our group about Simplifying our Holidays. She had some great ideas and I can't wait to incorporate some into our holiday traditions. So great in fact, that I may need to make a stop at JoAnne's Fabric store tomorrow. Then, after the meeting I went over to my friend Amy's for lunch with Joanne and a few other of the MOPS girls. It was a nice pleasant time of food and fellowship and the kids were all so good. MOPS days are usually pretty hectic and tiring so Megan took a great nap and I got time to read my new Wally Lamb book and chill out before tackling the adventure of grocery shopping 2 days before Thanksgiving. It wasn't too bad tonight and I went by myself so that made it even better. Now I am off to clean up the kitchen a little more and then read more in my book.

Psalm 16:8, “I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” (NIV)

No comments: