Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day 2008

So I will be the very last person to tell you to get out and vote today because if you don't know what today is all about then you have been hiding under a rock and I promise not to spout off my political views on my blog because I am a firm believer in the right to a secret ballot. Even my husband won't know for sure who I voted for until the election is over and done with. You see, one of my hopes and dreams is to raise my children in a world where we can all respect each others beliefs and not force our opinions down each others throats. It's a dream, and on this day that we elect many new people into office it's one that I hope we consider when we watch the polls come in tonight and tomorrow when the person that we voted for did or did not win because what matters most is that we have each other, our freedom, the right to vote and God loves us first.

No comments: