Saturday, May 9, 2009

A survey for those of us over 30

1) What bill do you hate paying the most?Credit Card
2) Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?LaLoma --for my birthday
3) What do you really want to be doing right now?I could use a massage
4) How many colleges did you attend?2 Univ. of Northern Colorado and Metro State
5) Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?It's pink!
6) What are your thoughts on gas prices?no thoughts
7) First thought when the alarm went off this morning?no alarm, it's Saturday!!
8) Last thought before going to sleep last night?none, I fell into bed I was so tired from the week!
9) Do you miss being a child?Only when I am playing Barbies with Megan
10) What errand/chore do you despise?cleaning the bathroom
11) Get up early or sleep in?Would love to sleep in but never really get the chance
12) Have you found real love yet ?Yes
13) Favorite lunch meat?Turkey
14) What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?eggs, creamer, bread, strawberries...
15) Beach or lake?BEACH
16) Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?No way!!
17) Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?Don't watch either
18) What famous person would you like to have dinner with?Rachael Ray
19) Have you ever crashed your vehicle?No (knocking on some wood)
20) Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?No - thank God
21) Ring tone?One of the few choices on my Atand t cheapy phone - have no idea
22) Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?camping somewhere I am sure
23) Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?Palmdale to see Rachel
25) At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?Neither
26) How old are you?31
27) Do you have a go to person?Yes, I have a few
28) Are you where you want to be in life?most definately
29) Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?Smurfs
30) What about you do you think has changed the most?My hormones and my patience!!
31) Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?no but it's where I met Frank

No comments: