Sunday, July 12, 2009

My princess and her potty

I did it. I broke down and bought Megan a Fisher Price Princess Potty. You know, one of those ones that makes the princess sounds when they "go" on the potty. (Jill, if you are reading this before I see you tomorrow I am sure you are ready to slap me!!) I know, I swore I wouldn't give in but there are just some things that it is easier to give in to and this was one of them and potty training is one of my least favorite things to do AND Megan is more stubborn than a mule or Mitch so I had to try something. I just bought it for her at 12:30pm today and we only had one wet pull-up. If I can grab my camera fast enough tomorrow I will try to get a "decent" picture of her next to it because it is very beautiful, and very pink, but really you have to hear the music it plays to get the full effect. It so amazing that I had to give Mitch an ultimatum because I thought he might just sit on it and give it a try. We'll see how it goes. We have a really busy week this week with Vacation Bible School and then the BIG 3 on Sat. so I will set my expectations low but still stick to my guns. Oh, and did I mention I am in the bathroom ALL THE TIME! So if anyone calls or needs me this week and I don't answer the phone or email just come over and look on the floor of my bathroom and I'll be sitting there waiting for the beautiful princess music!

No comments: