Sunday, July 5, 2009

Let me elaborate

Last night I felt I had to quickly post pics from our 4th because my camera took a digger (so this week I will be camera shopping) but I wanted to go into more detail about our 4th. We had the most fabulous time at my parents house and my mom and dad always host a great party. As I have mentioned before, they had a gorgeous backyard and I think each year there are between 25 and 30 friends and relatives that gather to celebrate the 4th. It's always a great time and most years we also have a water fight but because the weather has been so rainy this year and Mitch has a broken elbow we kind of decided to forgo that whole thing. It was just as much fun anyway and my husband aka the pyro never fails to entertain with endless hours of fireworks. Tonight we went back over for leftovers(there is always a ton of food) and some more fireworks and I think Frank might be in our backyard as I type this setting off a few blackcats!

No comments: