Saturday, October 24, 2009

Catching up

I feel like I never have more than a little time to check a few emails here and there or mindlessly read what everyone is posting on Facebook these days. Once Mitch started school I was hoping to have more time, but instead I feel busier than ever. My Leadership role in MOPS constantly keeps me hopping, the daily chores around the house, playing with Miss Meg and driving back and forth to get Mitch from school that before I know it the day is over and then it's time to do it all over again the next day. It's a whirlwind, that's for sure! October is about to wrap up and the kids are really excited for Halloween and all of the holidays to follow. Dinnertime conversation usually revolves around what we are all going to dress up as, Mitch's birthday party and what they want to ask for for Christmas. So whether or not I like the whirlwind life it looks like I better hold on and buckle up because the kids are ready for the holidays and to them it seems like forever before they will get here, but to me, if I blink they will be her tomorrow!

No comments: