Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Mitch!

Dear Mitch,
I can hardly believe you are six. "MOM!!" I know, I know, I say that every year but you are just growing up so fast! This year you have done so much changing and really gone from a little boy to a BOY. This year you finished preschool and started Kindergarten at Lincoln Academy. You are so smart and amaze us each day with what you have learned. From the time I pick you up from school to when you go to bed you never stop talking. You love to learn! Spending time with Dad is one of your favorite things to do. You also love to go to Grandma and Grandpa's as well as have popcorn and movie nights on Fridays. This year we did lots of fun things over the summer before you started school, oh but wait, there was your broken arm! Your fifth year was a lot of fun and I am sure six is going to be just as much fun too! I can't wait to see what new adventures you have in store for us!

I hope you have a great birthday!
Love you,
Mom

My all time favorite pic of you this year!

No comments: