Saturday, April 17, 2010

Amazing, uplifting day

Today was AWEsome! I attended the MOPS International Summit that was held locally in Arvada (and broadcast to 56 other sites internationally) and it was amazing and totally and utterly what I needed in my life as a mom right now. As always they pull out all of the stops and catered to us moms in Leadership and always have spectacular speakers. I've gone for the past 3 years but I think this might have been my favorite so far. In less than 5 hours I got to hear and meet Danny Oertli sing, give his testimony AND see, meet and hear Margaret Feinberg! AWESOME!! I have been listening to Danny Oertli since I was 18 and in college at UNC!! Then Margaret Feinberg...can you find another amazing Christian woman who can sum up the gospel in a context that I can understand and relate it to what my heart needs and is feeling? She is so great and pretty darn cute on top of that!

My heart is full, full, full after a day of uplifting speakers, training and some time spent with women on our Leadership team. Now it's time to "make it work!" Okay, so words from Tim Gunn don't really fit right there but I had to try and maybe this week I will do it looking super cute! ; )

No comments: