Friday, April 23, 2010

A gold star for Megan

I had a mini parent-teacher conference with Megan's preschool teacher this morning. I missed her's last week because Mitch had a bad asthma attack that morning and we had to cancel. She got an amazingly glowing report. I can't say I am surprised, but Megan is much different than Mitch and doesn't really like to do what she is told on command, and especially for someone new, so I was surprised at her "test scores". She has made leaps and bounds since she has started at Happy Valley and her teacher is most impressed with her fine motor skills and artistic ability. Hey, what can I say?!! So, I have to admit, I wasn't overly concerned with Megan's conferencegoing in because she knows her alphabet, her colors and draws and colors on every piece of paper in the house, but she got a really good report and it is nice to know that she, too, is doing well and thriving in school.

No comments: