Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love/Hate relationship

I have a real love/hate relationship with working out.  I love how working out makes me feel and look, but I hate getting out of bed to do it.  When the kids are in school I usually get up to workout at 5:15 or 5:30am. Oye! This week with the snow days and days off I quickly slipped back into a 6:30am routine and it was so nice!  This week I loved working out but next week I will be back to hating it and loving it at the same time.  This summer we are going to Disneyland and the beach so that is motivation enough on the mornings that 5:15am rolls around.
Some of the workouts I like(I workout at home from DVDs or OnDemand)
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1 and 2
Chris Freytag 10 lb Slimdown
Esmonde
Any good pilates workout that is longer than 25 minutes and works my core, glutes and legs

Really I am not picky, but I usually change it up every 3 weeks.  Currently, I am doing cardio one day and yoga the next.  That will last until I get bored and then I will change it up because I gotta love it so I don't hate it.

No comments: