Thursday, May 15, 2008

Better late than never

I haven't posted in a few days. All the stress of the dogs, life, this that, stuff in general went to my head and I had a migraine for a week. I went to the (hot) doctor Tuesday and he gave me shot of morphine and phenergen that had knocked me out of commission for almost a good 2 days. The headache is gone but now I have to get back to reality!! LOL I wish the dogs would get with the program. Our hurricane dog is still freaking out with the rain and our rottie is recovering well but she is like having a 3rd child around the house!! AND THEN Mitch had his end of the year party in his lunch bunch program today and they fed them full of pizza, ice cream and juice and he came home threw up and fell asleep! Poor guy! It never ends!! All I can do is laugh now and at least he gets to the bathroom! e

No comments: