Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Last MOPS until the Fall

Today was our last MOPS of this school year. That sounds kind of funny, huh? But we all have preschoolers so we take the summer off and meet back in the Fall. Today our group had a big tea party and we were super girl-y and our table went all out with real place settings, chargers and everything! It was lots of fun and the food, as always, was devine! I have had such a great year in MOPS and am really going to miss my Tues. mornings and the adult conversation with all of the great other moms. I am sure the Fall will be here before we know it and this Fall I look forward to serving in a Leadership position so that should be adventuresome. For now, the house is quiet and I really, really need to package up my aunt's bracelets to mail off tomorrow. Toodles. e

No comments: