Thursday, May 8, 2008

Do I smell poop?

It's been a real stinky two days in our house. Two years ago we adopted a dog that had been rescued from Hurricane Katrina. He is the sweetest most lovable thing and and real southern gentleman BUT he hates the rain. So much so that is scares the poop right out of him! So yesterday was our first big spring rain storm and he flipped out and pooped in the house several times. It wasn't pretty. I am tired of the poopie stinky smell, the smell of wet carpet because I had to steam clean it, and I am getting tired of Megan saying "Gordie poop" every time she sees the dog. As much as I love the rain I am hoping these rainstorms don't last long because I am not sure how much more of this I can deal with.

I hope your house is less stinky than mine today.
e

No comments: