Thursday, July 17, 2008

An answer and a plan

After feeling gross for about 4 weeks, getting to know my McStemy Doctor pretty well, a visit to the ER and 3 different gynecologists I have finally decided, along with Frank and the last gynecologist today, that I will be having a partial hysterectomy in the next 2 weeks. This, I hope, will relieve my pain and suffering and I can be the mommy my kids need and I want to be. Since getting out of the ER on Sunday I have been praying that God just lead me in the right direction and surely this all must be happening for some reason. Maybe it is teaching me patience, to be more tolerant, or to just enjoy the simple things. Whichever, I am thankful for the two children I have because after this surgery they will be all I get. And now it's time to go play spaceship with them!!
e

No comments: