Thursday, July 10, 2008

A little update

I haven't felt very bloggy lately. The kids and I love to watch Hannah Montana and there is a line in one of the shows where Hannah's friend Lily says "I am sicker than a possum in a possum hospital y'all"!! And that's kind of how I feel lately. Minus the hospital part but you know, y'all. This just hasn't been a good summer for me and I had another ultrasound yesterday and they found another ovarian cyst and lots and lots of fluid in my abdomen. I am really frustrated and pretty depressed about it. I go to the gyno tomorrow in hopes of hearing something that will make me feel better. This just seems so unfair to the kids. Mitch has asked me many times over the summer why I am sick all the time and why I go to the doctor so much. It breaks my heart and today at lunch I just cried and could really even eat. I know God must have some reason for it but I feel like I am just surviving and not getting to enjoy a really fun summer with the kids. Not a great night...better end here and head off to bed.
e

No comments: