Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mommy's Halloween Costume

It's only halfway through September and the kids are already excited for Halloween! Tonight at dinner they were trying to decide what I should be for Halloween and came up with a huge long list of costumer for me to pick from. Here are just a few, and BTW...I can only be big things because mommies are big, no fairies or princesses for me!
Buzz Light year
Hannah Montana
A Witch
Queen Clarion(my choice)
A spider
A cricket
Gordon(our dog)
Sally(from Cars)

this went on and on for all of dinner but I wish I could remember all of them because it was hilarious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should go as Hannah Montana!!!!

Anonymous said...

You better pick a good one. Phil and I are planning to have a Halloween party on the 24th.