Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sick day and sympathy pains

Mitch hasn't been feeling well and stayed home sick again today. This is his 2nd sick day in less than a week. I heard Kindergarten was hard on the germs, but seriously! He was really complaining of a sore throat so I took him in for a strep test which came back normal. He just has a bad case of the Kindergarten sickies. Poor guy! I was a mean mom and got him a flu shot while we were at the doctor. He thought it was less than funny and Megan was about ready to fight the nurse off for him when he started to cry. It was really quite a scene and I was glad they put us in the back of the office. Megan didn't get a flu shot this time around because of her egg allergy but that put a whole new spin on the morning and now we may have to go to an allergist for a "special" allergy free flu shot. FUN! What a morning! But don't worry, I topped it off with a trip to Walmart that ended in a slap down(them, not me) and they were suppose to be getting treats for being brave at the doctor. Daddy's home now, the day's almost over and I am hoping everyone is feeling better tomorrow!

No comments: