Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tagged

A few bloggy friends tagged me in the Christmas get to know you game so here are my answers...thanks girls!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate
2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? just sets them under the tree
3. Colored lights on tree or white?White.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?Nope but just because I don't want the dogs or kids eating the real stuff
5.When do you put your decorations up?Usually the first weekend in December
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?Stuffing and gravy
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?Anything involving Barbies or Cabbage Patch Kid Dolls
8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?I think I was 12
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?Yes.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?We let the kids do it and then I use ribbon instead of garland and candy canes.
11. Snow. Love it or dread it?It's ok
12. Can you ice skate?Oh yes. I took lessons for almost 4 years
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?Again, Barbies or cabbage patch dolls
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you?
The Birth of our Lord
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?My uncle's carmelitta's
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Going to the Children's Service on Christmas Eve
17. What tops your Christmas tree? A star

2 comments:

Lori said...

Erin,
What are carmelitta's?? Is it made with carmel?? I love carmel. LOL

Erin said...

Yes lots of carmel...kind of like a magic cookie bar. So yummy!