Thursday, December 18, 2008

It happened

Just like I thought it would, I lost it today. One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is bad customer service and rude people. When I worked retail(men's formal wear) we had to go to customer service training ever six weeks so good customer service, or even decent customer service, is kind of a thing with me. Anyway, I had to go to the mall today and get my wedding ring repaired. The woman there was SO rude that I actually reached across the counter, took my ring back, politely informed her she was rude and marched Megan and I out of the store. I was so miffed that I had to literally sit down with Megan and bribed her with a sucker for a few because the poor girl thought she was in trouble because I had drug her out of the store in such a huff! So now my ring is still in my jewelry box upstairs because I didn't have time to drive to Flatirons and who wants to go to another mall one week before Christmas! So now I am at home, I am going to try to chill for a bit before I start in on the dozens of gingerbread men that I have to make for Mitch's preschool tomorrow. I hope I don't bite all their heads off!! lol

No comments: