Friday, October 22, 2010

Asthma flare

Mitch is having a bad asthma flare up this week, and has been home from school the last 2 days. I feel bad for him and am trying to do what I can on my end to help him out. Today we stayed home and I cleaned his room really well while he and Megan watched How to Train your Dragon, played Nintendo, and dressed up multiple, multiple times. I completely washed and changed his bedding, washed his stuffed animals, dusted his entire room top to bottom, vacuumed and tidied up. It looks really nice now and all sparkly. Honestly, because he has asthma, I really should do that more often. The kids were really cooperative too and loved that I was finding new toys that they hadn't seen in months. I am hoping the weekend goes better and his asthma is better controlled soon.

No comments: